PhD in Parenting is pleased to accept proposals for advertising from companies that are a good fit with our message and our readers. We do not do product reviews or giveaways. Please read the information below and contact us for more information if you think there is good fit between my blog and your company.
As of November 2013, some of the key stats for the PhD in Parenting blog include:
- Average of 100,000 to 125,000 page views per month
- Average of 70,000 to 90,000 unique visitors per month
- Average visit duration 1:10
- Average pages / visit 1.63
- Substantive posts usually generate between 25 and 150 comments
- Geographic location of visitors: 55% United States, 14% Canada, 7% United Kingdom, 5% Australia, 19% Other or Unknown (Canadian visitors are more likely to be return visitors, to spend more time on the site, and to view more pages than other visitors).
- Subscribers to RSS feed and E-mail List: 3,100
- Facebook fans (fan page): 17,500
- Twitter followers (@phdinparenting): 75,000
Learn more about my readers from my reader survey results:
- September 2011 - information on ages of readers’ children and plans to have more children
- November 2010 – information on how readers access my blog, how often and long they have been reading it, and what interests them
Advertising is offered on a weekly flat-rate basis for periods of four weeks or more.
The available placements include:
- graphic ads on the left side (160x160 pixels or 300x250 pixels)
- end of post banner ads (640 pixels wide)
- combined blog and twitter packages (i.e. ad on the blog and series of tweets on twitter)
We reserve the right to refuse any advertising that we do not think is a good fit with the blog. PhD in Parenting complies with the WHO Code on the Marketing of Breast-Milk Substitutes and therefore does not accept any advertising for bottles, infant formula, pacifiers, or other breast milk substitutes. The PhD in Parenting blog retains editorial purview over all content and we do not accept proposals for advertorial content within the main blog feed. We reserve the right to remove an ad at any point if we decide it is inappropriate for any reason. The remaining balance will be refunded to the company in the case of an ad that is removed. As per Google requirements, a
rel="nofollow" tag will be applied to all paid links.
If you are interested in advertising on the PhD in Parenting blog, please contact us for rates and availability. Thank you for your interest.