Do you have a person in your life who is passionate about doing good? Shopping for someone with a bleeding heart and discerning ethical standards can be a challenge, but I've got all the answers for you. My friend Candace asked me to write a blog post on the Top Ten Christmas Gifts for the Philanthropist. This image is a little hint about what you'll find, but go check out the full post on her blog for the details...
Want more PhD in Parenting during the holidays? Check out some of my past posts (and some guest posts) covering things like:
- Quelling Crazed Consumerism
- Is Blogging Your Santa Claus?
- Christmas: a time for cookies, carols, cookies, and conflicting ideals
- Secular Christmas
- Non-sexist Holiday Shopping
- Multilingual and Multicultural Holidays
- Christmas Gifts For Teachers
- Think of the Elves
Is your family getting ready for the holidays? Do you have any fun activities, traditions or celebrations planned?